Craftacular totes & trinkets

Monday, December 07, 2009

Posts have been a bit sparse around here lately but it's all been for a good cause. With the Craftacular coming up I've been making as much as I can before the big day. A last minute push has resulted in these totes & trinkets...



I'm almost crafted out, which has helped with my "big decision" to take a couple of months off of work to recuperate after this seemingly long year. I'm feeling a bit antsy about it seeing as I'm one of those people who ends up working even when a holiday is declared (contrary, moi?!) but I think it's much needed and in the end will probably do me a world of good. Fingers crossed anyway...

10 comments :

Comme une petite fille... said...

congratulations !

Marion said...

i like the tote bag
(hum.. and the other stuffs too!)

Chatters said...

Wow

How do you make all of these lovely goodies. The little trinkets are lovely. And I love the fabrics. I would love to do something similar to what your doing. I'm just painting at the mo. But want to send making greeting cards and maybe some things such as scarf's and the like to sell. Will start with cards first. My time is so taken up with my job - teaching that i barely have any time left. I am trying to fix that problem

carly said...

this bird doodles are so adorable. they actually make me tear because they are SO adorable!
when are the calenders going to be in your shop!

the ever dazzling said...

Good lady, your stuff is spectacular! Absolutely gorgeous style you've got going on there, I'm completely smitten!
ox

charismagic said...

Absolutely loving the totes x

luzieland said...

I love the little cute round things! You are so creative =)

Angel said...

you should print them on t shirts~~ I love your birdies

soy_un_cyborg said...

i wont this one!!!! co lovely! =D congratulations for the amazing work!

soy_un_cyborg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.