A little help?

By LittleDoodles - 5:28 PM

Ooh, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I've spent the last month or so researching ideas for my final year major project and I'm left feeling overwhelmed yet underwhelmed...I've accumulated a wealth of images and inspirations but am still feeling slightly clueless about what I'm actually going to produce. It has to be illustration based but otherwise it's completely up to me what I create. Now my main idea was to create some kind of illustrated catalogue for a shop like Topshop, Selfridges or Liberty. That way I could draw all of the things I hold a passion for; clothing, accessories, jewellery, make up and homewares. However, after trying to contact all of these shops I've been left with no replies...so frustrating! So I'm reaching out to the blog community, does anyone have any links with these or similar companies? All I would want to do is draw the products they sell...nothing more, so on their part it's really no work at all. Some other ideas are still floating around my mind, mainly creating some sort of storybook (possibly based around the themes I mentioned earlier) or trend guide which reads like a childs story for adults. What does everyone think? Any ideas? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a nice creative director for a shop will get back to me imminently...I think my hopes are too high!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments